Sunny, high near 70 — TODAY'S FORECAST

Look at those more seasonal highs at the end of the week

But skies will gradually become sunny, with highs around 66.

Wednesday, sunny, with a high near 81. Mostly cloudy - low around 64.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

Wednesday is predicted to be sunny, with a high near 78. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. East wind around 10 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 15 miles per hour.

Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for scattered showers and a few thunderstorms.

Forecasters said Tuesday's high should be close to 80 once again, which is 15 degrees above normal for Madison in early October.


Several rounds of showers and thunderstorms are likely from Tuesday night through Saturday, according to the National Weather Service. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. Into Tuesday night the Big Country will become partly cloudy with lows in the upper 60s/ low 70 and rain chances will be around 20-40 percent.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Winds will be from the south gusting up to 20 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Partly sunny - high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.

Wednesday night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs will be near 76 with a southeast wind around five miles per hour becoming south southwest in the morning.

Friday night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.

Friday night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. The high will be near 76.

Related:

Comments

Latest news

Chelsea star Alvaro Morata ruled out for six weeks with hamstring injury?
Michy Batshuayi is the obvious replacement for Morata, but Conte had rarely turned to the young striker to lead Chelsea's line. Spain have confirmed the injury after the player was assessed in a Madrid hospital.

United States manufacturing activity picks up in September - IHS Markit
The upturn signalled a slight pick-up in growth momentum and a strong improvement in overall operating conditions across the sector.

Why General Motors' Shares Jumped on Monday
Shares of the company opened at Rs 428.25 and touched a high and low of Rs 428.25 and Rs 418.80, respectively, in trade so far. As for specifics, I expect that we'll learn more about the first of GM's upcoming electric vehicles over the next few months.

OJ is free! Simpson's midnight walk from prison avoids media glare
Simpson was later found liable in a civil case for the slayings in 1997 and ordered to pay the victims' families $33.5 million. Nevada prisons official Brooke Keast said plans for Simpson's release from prison are in motion, but need to be finalized.

Champions League: Henry Onyekuru to earn extra £35000 if Anderlecht beat Celtic
This is a huge jump from where we're coming from into this level. " They could have scored a few more . When we are as convincing as that I think people will say: "Actually, they are a very good team".

AFL Grand Final shines spotlight on Australia's unique brand of football
The first came after Rance effected a desperate diving spoil to deny Taylor Walker on the lead at centre half forward. In response, Jack Riewoldt tried to getting the Tigers going, taking a spectacular pack mark six minutes in.

Dallas Cowboys players and owner take a knee before national anthem
As you probably know Jones was harsh in criticizing the players and teams that knelt during the anthem. Players will stand for Country!' the president tweeted .

Apple is investigating reports iPhone 8 Plus devices bursting open
The base model of the iPhone 8 64GB variant is priced at Rs 64,000 and the base model of iPhone 8 Plus is priced at Rs 73,000. If you've chose to hold out for an iPhone X rather than picking up an iPhone 8 Plus , you may have made a very wise decision.

By electing Henry Bolton Ukip has pulled back from the brink
UKIP should not become a one-issue party centred around Islam, the party's leader in the Welsh Assembly Neil Hamilton has said. He promised to pressure the government into a hard Brexit . "However, it is not the end of the line for us".

Former Head Of Audi Engineering Arrested Over Dieselgate Knowledge
The charge will bring the total " Dieselgate " bill past $30 billion , including legal settlements and regulatory fines. He declined further comment at an event in suburban Detroit to announce a new longer warranty for VW vehicles.

Roku's IPO values the company at $2 billion
The company plans to make more money for every hour of viewing by selling more advertisements within its platform. Earlier this month, the company launched the Roku Channel, which features hundreds of free, ad-supported movies.

Meghan McCain becomes the newest host of 'The View'
ABC declined to comment on McCain . " The View " has had its fair share of lineup changes over the years. The timing was flawless, as McCain , 32, announced last week she was leaving her Fox News gig.

U.S. yields rise before Yellen speech, two-year supply
Treasury yields extended their rise in European trade, with 10-year yields hitting an eight-week high of 2.30 percent US10YT=RR . The Russell 2000 index of smaller-company stocks gained 4.91 points, or 0.3 percent, to a record 1,456.86.

NFL Week 3 sees boost in TV ratings
Last year, Reuters reports the week 3 matchup between the Chicago Bears and the Dallas Cowboys produced a 12.9 rating nationally. The controversy could be bad news for television networks, if vast numbers of viewers decide to tune out all at once.

USA hails Saudi Arabia U-turn on women drivers
In recent years, many women have come to rely on ride-sharing apps like Uber and Careem to gain some freedom of movement. Saudi Arabia is to allow women to drive for the first time , state media say.

Other news